Help Fix My Truck!

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

First Blog

I've decided to start blogging after watching a movie with my wife called Julia and Julia. The title for my blog came from my oldest daughter's journal entry describing a hypothetical restaurant, she called it 'The Good Stuff'.
My wife and I were reading the journals sent home recently because this school year is coming to a close and the classroom is being cleaned out. I'm blown away by the progress she has made this year evident by reading the journal entries from the beginning of the year till now. Even her penmanship is astounding. Some say that public schools won't be teaching children to write cursive, is this true?

Since we'll be homeschooling her next year I am anxious to see how well it turns out.
Public school is scary and private school is expensive. I hope this works.

No comments:

Post a Comment